Mel Bald | Nutritionist
Mel is a degree qualified nutritionist who has a background working in health promotion, corporate health and sports management. Mel will be joining Mandala Wellness in February 2019.
Using evidence-based research and considering the functional role that food and nutrients play in the body, a holistic approach is taken for each client to develop a tailored treatment plan. Many health issues may be improved by a combination of adjusting your diet, implementing lifestyle advice and using practitioner supplements where necessary.
Mel’s particular passion is finding the root cause of health problems and to work with you to achieve optimal health.
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional Medicine)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Movement)
- Graduate Diploma of Sports Management
- Diploma of Vocational Education and Training Practice
- Wellness Coaching Australia (Level 1 & 2).
Common areas treated
- Gut Health
- Menopausal Symptoms
- Energy, Adrenals & Thyroid
- Weight Management
- Balancing Hormones
- Diabetes Management
- Improving Mood
- Fertility and Healthy Pregnancy.
Mel is available for consultations at Mandala Wellness from February 2019.