Kerry Browne | Physiotherapist
Kerry Browne has 20 years experience as a physiotherapist and spent the first 15 years of her career specialising in musculoskeletal injuries. Her work in London 15 years ago at a clinic specialising in low back pain led her to train as a Polestar Pilates practitioner.
After returning to Australia Kerry worked at a busy practice specialising in the rehabilitation of cancer patients utilising both manual and Pilates skills.
A passion for optimal wellness for these clients inspired her to train as a Lymphoedema Therapist and then as a Pinc Pilates therapist.
Kerry lives in Highton with her husband, three children and her dog Lola.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
- Lymphoedema Physiotherapist.
- Clinical Pilates Practitioner (Polestar and Pinc Pilates).
Specialising in cancer rehabilitation
- Pre-operative assessment and education.
- Lymphoedema prevention.
- Lymphoedema management.
- Treatment of cording and post-operative scar management.
- PINC Pilates.